Turkish folk music artist Zara held a concert in Prizren, one of the historical cities in Kosovo, where Turks live intensively, with the organization of the Merchants Association.
At the party, which was full of Kosovo music lovers, the famous singer Zara sang Prizren folk songs as well as folk songs and ballads. Zara, who sang her folk songs and folk songs, also sang Prizren’s folk songs “The Crooked Ways of Prizren” and “Kofk Selin Hanem”, which raised the audience’s surprise.
Zara teased her fans throughout the ceremony.
After the ceremony, flowers were distributed to Zara and her performance was applauded for a long time.
The flowers were presented by Varis Xhejlani, president of the Prizren Association of Artisans, and the performance of Zara and the orchestra, who were on stage for almost two hours, were praised by music lovers.
- Balkans | State support for the Trebeche mine
- Balkans | Nowruz celebration in Albania
- Balkans | Visit of the IBU delegation to the Köprü Association
- Balkans | 70,000 Jews from 95 countries will immigrate to Israel in 2022
- Balkans | The Ministry of National Defense Janissary Band held a concert on the historic bridge of Mostar
- Balkans | Two of the M-346s that Greece bought from Israel have arrived in the country
- Balkans | The strike in Greece cancels Turkish Airlines flights
- Balkans | Erdogan’s next target resonates in Greece
- Balkans | 85,000 euros have been collected for the victims of the Mmusha earthquake
- Balkans | Serbia threatens Kosovo with aggression