Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky reminded that the Russian-Ukrainian war continues and stated that they continue to prepare the army for the next year.
Addressing the nation with a video message he shared on his Telegram account at night, Zelensky gave assessments about the ongoing war against Russia in his country.
Volodymyr Zelensky stated that they met today with representatives of the defense and security forces and discussed the latest developments on the front.
Zelensky stated that they talked about the army’s preparations for the next year and said: “We continue to prepare the Ukrainian defense and security forces for the next year. This should be a decisive year.” He said.
Zelensky stressed that the Ukrainian army must be ready for all seasons, and said, “We know what the risks are in the winter, and what we must do in the spring, and therefore the results that the entire defense and security sector must show.” Use phrases.
Stating that their goal is to liberate all of Ukraine’s territory, Zelensky stated that they will enter 2023 with this belief.
- What you need to know about Inuit snow goggles
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | And sparked graffiti targeting Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina violent reactions
- Balkans | Mycoskie: Chaos reigns, and early elections should be held
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti announced the conditions for the creation of the “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in his country.
- Balkans | Kosovo Serbs protest against Vucic
- Balkans | A powerful explosion of pyrotechnic materials occurred in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate