Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky stated that the Ukrainian army needs modern tanks in the ongoing war against Russia, “We will have to fight for the supply of modern tanks.” He said.
Through the video message he shared, Zelensky assessed the meeting of the Ukrainian Defense Contact Group that took place during the day at Ramstein Air Base in Germany.
Recalling that he had addressed the Rammstein meeting via video link, Zelensky said, “This is a closed discussion and it should be. But in general, we can say that today’s Rammstein meeting will strengthen our resilience.” He said.
Expressing the Allies’ determination to support Ukraine, Zelensky said, “Yes, we still have to fight for the supply of modern tanks, but every day it becomes clear that the decision on tanks is not an alternative.” Use the phrase.
Zelensky said that thanks to the military aid of the allied countries, the opportunities of the Ukrainian army are increasing day by day, and he thanked everyone who helped his country.
Zelensky noted that the continuation of arms aid to Ukraine is of great importance, “We need long-range missiles to liberate our lands.” He said.
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania
- Balkans | Kurti: The deadline that we gave to the KFOR to remove the barriers is coming to an end
- Balkans | A Turkish company built the metro for the third time in Sofia
- 12-mile warning for Greece
- Balkans | MSB: Aid of clothing has been provided to 38 families affected by floods in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | Artist Mishi is a voluntary ambassador of Turkish folk music in Hungary