The Turkish Foreign Ministry congratulated Kosovo on its independence anniversary and expressed its gratitude for the assistance provided. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs posted on its social media account, “Happy Independence Day to our friends and brothers in Kosovo. We are grateful to the people of Kosovo for their solidarity and support during our difficult times.”
- Balkans | Balanced trade with Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia
- Balkans | The Council of Ministers of the European Union approves the decision to exempt Kosovo from a visa
- Balkans | MSB: Greek planes tried to intercept a NATO flight, our air force responded
- Balkans | If global temperatures continue to rise, 32 percent of the mass of land ice could be lost by 2100.
- Balkans | This year’s Oscars will be the stage for the first
- Balkans | Greek warplane crashes in the Ionian Sea
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat
- Balkans | Humanitarian aid for Afghan refugees in Iran from Bulgaria
- Balkans | The tradition of women’s revenge in Skopje will continue this year.
- Balkans | Adami, president of the Kosovo Football Federation, was arrested