Despite Western countries voting “no” at the UN Human Rights Council, the attack on the Koran was condemned.
- Balkans | Foreign rulers exceeded the promise in Greece
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: We need a parliament that finds a solution to the political crisis as soon as possible
- Balkans | Corti: “We criticized the European Union, but we were not sarcastic or harsh”
- Balkans | Students sing hymns at the Ramadan concert at the TMV School in Sarajevo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan want to improve bilateral relations
- Balkans | Sending new aid trucks to the earthquake zones of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kosovo Assembly commemorates the victims of the Srebrenica genocide
- Balkans | Sejjeli, Director General of the Balkan Region of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, met with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo.
- Balkans | A Serbian minister blamed Russia
- Balkans | Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Yavuz attended the International Tourism Forum in Albania