With the decision by the Energy Regulatory Authority comes a new fuel spike as of midnight. According to the new regulations, EUROSUPER BS-95 was increased by 1, EUROSUPER BS-98 was increased by 1.5 and EURODIZEL was increased by 1 dinar. EUROSUPER BS-95 will sell for 80 dinars with a mark up of 1 dinar and EUROSUPER BS-98 will sell for 82.5 dinars with a mark up of 1.5 dinars. EURODIZEL costs 81.5 dinars, an increase of 1 dinar.
- Balkans | 118 departments can be applied at Sofia University with high school graduation degrees
- Balkans | There are 3 Turks among the owners of “Mkart”.
- Balkans | A French company is investing 15 million BGN in expanding a factory in Karjali
- Balkans | The European Union and NATO are satisfied with the de-escalation in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Milanovic: “The European Union is a trade union”
- Balkans | Schmidt: Mladic and Karadz are war criminals, not heroes
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Niksic from Bosnia and Herzegovina is keeping his family’s 112-year-old legacy alive as a watchmaker
- Balkans | Men’s singles champion at the Australian Open Djokovic
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼