With the decision made by the Energy Regulatory Authority comes a new increase in fuel from midnight. According to the new regulation, EUROSUPER BS-95 and EURODIZEL were increased by half a dinar. EUROSUPER BS-95 will cost 83 dinars in half a dinar increment, EURODIZEL will cost 84 dinars in half a dinar increment. EUROSUPER BS-98, the price of which has not changed, will be sold for 85 dinars.
- Balkans | The Turkish ambassador to Tirana visited Elbasan province
- Balkans | Equipment support from Turkey for the Albanian police
- Balkans | Message of support from Bosnian leader Izetbegović to Erdogan
- Balkans | The tenth week of Turkish films kicked off in Croatia
- Balkans | A total of 667 people have been arrested in the events that erupted after the killing of the 17-year-old driver in France
- Balkans | Is the United States delaying the sale of F-35s to Greece until the NATO summit?
- Balkans | A play campaign has been launched for earthquake-affected children in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 9 people were killed in an armed attack on a seventh-grade student at a school in Serbia
- Balkans | Ditep Schwelm Mosque Axa Mosque in Germany opened for worship by prayer
- Balkans | The chip ID card will start to be ordered in Bulgaria by the end of 2023